Thank you for your interest in participating in Bucky on Parade! The Artist Committee is excited to share the Artists Packet below with you:
Within the packet you’ll find guidelines on artist requirements, sketches to complete your design, and information from FAST Corporation, the manufacturer of the Bucky statues.
The process for submitting a proposal is simple!
- Draw and color the design on the sketches included in the Artists Packet.
- Designs will be color copied for inclusion in several portfolios that will be made available for sponsor selection. Please attempt to provide a 2-D (flat) sketch. Use of other materials/attachments other than markers/colored pencils/paints/etc. may not reproduce well. Keep your final submission to within the standard 8 1/2″ x 11″ format if at all possible.
- Provide a suggested name for the design.
- Submit a brief description of the materials that will be used to complete the project.
- Submit your design by 5:00 pm, November 3, 2017 online:
Madison Area Sports Commission
ATTN: Diane Morgenthaler
22 E. Mifflin St., Suite 200
Madison, WI 53703
Or electronically to email@example.com.
If you have interest in working directly with a sponsor on a theme of their choice, please contact us for more information.
For questions, contact Diane Morgenthaler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-441-2622.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing how you want to show off your Bucky pride!
Bucky on Parade Artist Committee